Sunday 11 November 2012

FIRMOO GLASSES REVIEW!!




Hey guys, I hope you all are well and having a great weekend...
 I was contacted by firmoo.com some weeks back to do a review on their glasses.I should have done this earlier but I was ill and couldn't risk the cold outside...I'm a lot better now and I feel great doing this review as it is my first review on my blog...woooh.lol..So, Let's get started :)


About Firmoo
Firmoo is an on-line store with different range of glasses with  prescription and non-prescription.It is the world's most popular on-line eyeglasses store. They  are always committed  to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. For this reason, they have gained a solid reputation and trust from almost 500,000 fans on Facebook.


Came with a screw you can always fix the glasses yourself if broken ..
About the Model I chose

I was asked to choose a glasses from  their huge range of glasses for free on their website for the review. I saw it as an opportunity to change my reading glasses but too bad, I had no details of my prescription and the glasses I fell in love with was more of a fashionable reading glasses, so I decided to go for the non-prescription one.
As you can see the glasses is so cute ..I absolutely love it .It is of great quality, light-weight, steady,beautiful, stylish,comfortable and with beautiful detailing with lovely colour.








The customer service

The customer service was superb. The packaging was awesome. it was well packaged, no damages at all. It came earlier than I expected which was only 4 days from Nanjingi, China down here in UK.

If you're a first time customer, you get your first pair of glasses for free and you only have to pay for the shipping.They have several unique glasses with different styles from chic to business casual you can pick from http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html and this programme helps to express their doctrine  fashion and vision in a frugal way.



I'm not sure they still got exact glasses on their website but they've sometime similar..  
Overall, they are amazing.. I was well pleased with the service and product  despite the fact I got them for free..I also love how you can upload a picture of yourself on the website which is like the virtual try it on before purchasing the product. I recommend this site if you're a lover of glasses...Be it prescription or non-prescription..You won't regret it....I hope you guys enjoy this post and have a lovely week ...

Till my next post, 
Ofure.B.

16 comments:

  1. aww these look great ofure. I like the last picture where you are dancing.
    I did a post about fashion and music I would love if you commented your vote in it
    http://thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com/2012/11/fashion-and-music-60s.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool glasses

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Firmoo before but those glasses are really cute and perfect for your face!

    -Eden

    http://flashframephotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look really nice, might justt be checking them out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wear glasses but they aren't as stylish as yours are! I got my frames four years ago and haven't changed the ever since but I'm going to save up and get me new ones too!
    http://karimimbogo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,for your lovely comment on my blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???

    ReplyDelete
  7. great glasses!

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, thanks for sharing the info. You look really cool and the glasses are cute.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute sunnies dear!
    Amazing blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. they're really cute and suit you! xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks alot Dolls ...Hope you guys check out the website btw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely glasses you've got :) And am so happy to have found another afro-blog ;) You go girl. Do check me out as well. Located in the cold Scandinavia. Keep up the good work.

    hugs,

    Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look!!! I like the glasses! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found an Eyeglasses with Lights that was cool when I was searching for an eye glass on this website. I think this is nice to used when you are on the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Pictures!Those eye glasses are very beautiful! I like the way they are constructed. But do they have Eyeglasses with Lights?

    ReplyDelete