Monday 26 August 2013

Multicultural day - Me in WuraFola Designs (WF)!!

Hello Lovelies, 
I hope you all are good ..


Yesterday was Multi-cultural day in Church and everyone had to adopt a country..Hehe..I obviously didn't adopt one  but sticked to my Country (That's still adoption isn't it?lol ). Anywayz, I had on my WuraFola (WF) dress given to me by the lovely Wura. (I featured her on the blog not long and you can check it here if you missed it) ..I have the  love/hate  thing  for flare dresses and  skirts but this was exceptionally, almost like love at first sight  plus I hadn't worn any flare dresses in such a long time and this was a great choice for a conviction .I just love the prints and  how she mixed bit of denim and ankara together at the edges .Creative isn't??  ....!!
                    Paired the Gorgeous dress with my lovely black  Sandals from Just Fab for a little tone down


Dress/WuraFola (WF); Sandals/Justfab; Clutch/Primark
Check out Wura's blog http://wurafola.blogspot.co.uk/ (She's got some new great stuffs on there you'd like..)


Do have an amazing week ahead Sweeties..
Lots of love...
Ofure .B

Quote of the Day :Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful , such a chic outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress, so beautiful. nice shoes too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like your dress gorgeous, it's really creative. And you picked right shoes, you look super chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is pretty, and I'm in love with your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in this dress
    Need to get myself one just like this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, the prints on the dress is just fantastic.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is Fantastic! Love the mix of prints with the braids You Rocked it Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress and that hair is to die for.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful dress very chic and artsy

    C.Michelle
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love me some Ankara! So pretty!

    http://houseofadelaide.blogspot.co.uk//

    ReplyDelete