Sunday 1 September 2013

New Month....Oleku..!!


Happy new Month Lovelies..I can't believe  the fruitful month (9th month)  is here again.Time sure flies and Yayyy It's My Month! ...It's going to be my birthday in 22 days ..wooh!! September babies are just super Fab like that..Lol


Back to the business...Yesterday  was first Sunday of the Month which happens to be thanksgiving Sunday  and I've always wanted to pull off this look called ''Oleku'' (We Nigerians call it that) It's simply means ''a loose blouse and a wrap skirt''..This gorgeous..permit me to repeat that..''gorgeous'' ensemble came at the right time..I mean right time because it's  my Month and I had no option but to  rock this lovely outfit to Church ...Everyone couldn't stop preeing (Excuse the slang!!) ..Lol..I hope you all like and please let me know what you think..:)











 Have a wonderful week ahead Dolls..
Till my Next post, 
Ofure.O xx

23 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Month!!

    I love the Oleku look and the colors! You look elegant in the attire. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! the colors are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Nigerian Girl!
    You look stunning!
    Oleku! MY fav way of wearing ankara. The colors are just lovely.
    I looooovvvveee your braids.
    Pleasssseeee post more often.
    xoxo
    Portia


    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You def rocked your oleku
    Love the print especially and the flower in front

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous as usual Ofure
    Love the Oleku
    Yu totally rocked it! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. love oleku, so modern and gorgeous.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww september babes are just fab like that we can't help ourselves. My birthday is in 4 days. Love ur blog.

    mookeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. September is my b'day month as well :D yay for september babies :p
    I love the outfit, you look amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fantastic hun! love the way u styled ur hair too. should try this oleku style soon.

    www.imperfectverbalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! And I love your braids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit, you look great in it! I really like the mix of fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun bag and your hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute hair & outfit!

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (258), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  15. love African prints!

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the outfit !
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. rocking your oleku!!!
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours together.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous print! xx, Mell http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete