Tuesday 3 June 2014

Iro (Tulip Style) and Dress as Top

Hey Lovelys ...How are you all?? Happy New month !!
I'm sure you all are good and keeping it real hehe..
I miss you all ..Settling down here isnt that easy yet for me ...lol
Anyways, I decided to share my outfit to Church on thanksgiving Sunday with you all ...Although some of you have seen it on my Instagram (@Ms_verse)  You can buzz me on there between.
I went in with my Velvet wrap and my Mahima dress (as top) from asos ..
I absolutely love the outcome of this and I hope you all do too :)

Btw, It was my first time of tieing my wrap in a tulip style ...How did I do?? hehe 



 







 Do have a lovely week ahead  lovelys ........
Lots of love, 
Ofure .O.

24 comments:

  1. Hi Ofure u look hot and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style and hair are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is hot, you did a great job on your first tying.

    www.infashionrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work it girl! You look fab, love the Angelina Jolie going on here :)

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit!I love your hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an African beaut, you look stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT. Pls follow back www.fashionfaab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful look; I love the color combo and that blouse is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly amazing… great photos and skirt!
    Kisses from Brazil,
    Yonara
    www.blogsweetchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this look is so regal, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely style. Love, love ,love your blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its nice and i love the style
    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gawgeous! Beautiful. Stunning outfit. And I LOVE your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely african outfit !!!

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look and lovely shoes; I hope you are enjoying your blogging break. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Love your blog. Great post.

    I think we should follow each other .

    NoKisses4U.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your style!
    _______________________________________
    Affordable Hair Extension Website: http://http://www.aliqueenmall.com/

    ReplyDelete