Friday 27 September 2013

Quick Update!!!

Hey lovelies.. I know  I have been MIA for a while now.I apologise for that..I have been really busy with life as I have currently relocated to  Nigeria for my youth service (some work experience thing we have to do in order to be able to work in the country).. so its like a new life for me at the moment...trying to cope with my new environment and its really not been easy especially now I barely know my way around.. But it feels good to be back home with  the loved ones after 6 good years . The network here is super bad and I'm only managing to make this post on my phone..I hope you all bare with me till am fully settled here 😊

Tuesday was my birthday and I absolutely enjoyed my day with few of my old friends such a great reunion..
...


The bf and I seeing after 6yrs :)

Please follow me on instagram @ms_verse  for more updates because it seems I'd be more active  there for now..

Do have a great weekend lovelies....
Lots of love,
Ofure .O.

25 comments:

  1. Hey! Welcome home !!
    Have an awesome youth service and don't worry you'll soon get used to slow internet ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ofintos... you look great hun.
    I'll miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit
    http://africanmbiu.blogspot.com/2013/09/graduation.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You back to Nigeria? ! That's awesome!
    Welcome doll.

    For better n faster Internet, try MTN's 3GB data bundle.
    It's better than the others I av tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea love..Thanks a bunch ..I've actually tried it and it seems not to go with my android
      I'm using swift atm btw ..

      Delete
  5. Ah happy belated birthday gorgeous and I'm happy for you because you've got to see your boo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jeans and that hairdo. Cute outfit all in all. Cheers for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all...much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pant... nice blog.. please follow back ...much luv http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog!

    feel free to check mine out. I am new on Blogger.

    Thanks.

    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your jeans and shoes
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear.... nice blog.... please follow back www.melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still gorgeous as ever. Happy belated birthday.

    Sincerely,
    Daja

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHERE IS THE LATEST POST ABI?? LOL
    Please update us on Naija, I'm back on Blogger so please follow me here:
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish2.blogspot.ca/
    I've missed you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay!! Very soon love...will be back soon xx
      Glad to have u back here btw x..Missed you hun x

      Delete
  15. Hey Gorgeous! I use a canon 600d. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, welcome back, Happy birthday in arrears and great luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute look! Love your pixie cut too! Think I may try that for the summer....Thanks again for stopping by my blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Feel free to let me know :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete