Tuesday 2 October 2012

Autumn it is :)

Happy new month Dolls..I hope you all are good .

I've  been down with flu, sore throat and temperature due to the new weather as my immune system is finding it so hard to adapt to the weather again...

 My aunt made me a new hair , I must say she did a really good job :).This is  actually my first time of going  blonde  and even having centre parting...hehe...I'm not a big fan of  hair as am beyond  lazy when it comes to it.The highest I go for is 16 inches  and the max I can seat for is 3hours ..lol..I know it  sounds awkward but am actually learning to make a change because I think hair makes the look more magnifying :)

So, I've only just got out of my house today to see a friend of mine and decided to pair a jumper a friend  got for me sometime last year with my Doc martens ..I hope you guys like :)


















P.S I'm super excited .......I've finally reached 100followers..Yaaaay!! Thank you guys.......I really appreciate the comments and support.God bless you all :D

Quote of the Day : The difference between school and life: In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.

OUTFIT 
Jumper - H&M
Socks&rosary- Ebay
Belt-primark
Jacket- can't remember (old
Bag- Mum got it (old)
Doc Martens - Schuh

Do have a lovely week ahead guys,
Ofure .O xx

52 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair, the colour really suits you :)
    And I love your outfit, gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty look. Looks great with the boots.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove your jumper as a dress!! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you're wearing the jumper. You look cute with the new hair, you rock the blonde hair :) Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look. Love it

    www.celebratingyourcurves.blogpsot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit!! love the jumper and your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog, dear.
    would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you...sure will def ff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty miss lady. Loving the off the shoulder sweater dress and the color looks great on you.
    P.S. I always find the best deals on Ebay.

    Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty dress! love the necklace!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look, your hair looks great..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Would you like to follow each other? :) Just let me know.. Thank's! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your drees! i love red color!!
    kisses!!

    if you want to follow my blog..
    si te apetece pasarte por mi blog, te espero en http://confesionesdesdemiarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

  14. You look lovely! Love your dress, but the booties are to die for, really cool! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot hun...jus ffed you :) x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much sweetie!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
      If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

      PS: I forgot to tell that I loved the quote, didn't know it ;)

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
    3. Awww..thanks luv..will deff ff u on dt too :) xx

      Delete
    4. Thanks again!!!! I’m following you on bloglovin as well (#12)...and I clicked the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show my appreciation ;)

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  15. You look so pretty and I love your jumper :)
    Love,
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your hair color!

    http://labellavitahearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dress! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those socks are lovely! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your look from head to toe!!! The combination of the socks with the Doc Martens works great against the bright red jumper. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! Thank you for Following and comment. :) Following you now.. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice outfit and your aunt did a great job with your hair. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look so pretty! Great look :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great and original look!
    Following you...
    Fell free to visit my blog and leave comments!

    ReplyDelete