Wednesday 16 January 2013

Get to know ''Total Wrap''

Hey Lovelys, Its been so long eventhough its just 2 weeks since I last blogged..Hmm..Please bare with me as I've been so busy with  work placement, life in general and  yet to get myself another new camera (really good one I mean) and I hope you all have been having a great year so far...:)

Today's post is about  a boutique in Nigeria called ''TOTAL WRAP'' and I'll be showing you guys their 2013 collections...I'm so loving  it all...First, Total is a boutique where you can lay your hands on all the latest stylish wears. Their customer service is so on point.They make you feel at home and  do loads of bonanza with fashionable rewards for lucky winner and  have every fashion accessories from  head down to the footwears and best designers from Giamarco Lorenzi Christian Louboutin, Herve Leger,Yves Saint Laurent, Giuseppe Zanotti Gucci, Marc Jacobs and lots more.Total wrap also do red carpet dresses, Jewelleries, bags,sandals, short dresses and much more..

The exciting/good  thing about Total Wrap is that. they help you discover stylish trends that suits your person and how to rock them as  their major priority is  making their customers look so   good ..

Total Wrap says '' Elegance goes beyond staying between the fab lane and interpreting your personality while at it.  This is why we introduce "The Wardrobe" , a link to enable fashion forward women create their specific style expressions. "The Wardrobe" depicts fashion "Habitude"  in  classy appearances widening our horizon that a  look isn't complete without the input of major accessories which serves as  elements that are stylishly relevant to set the fashion notes between fashionistas and divas alike.

We have set a beautiful pace in the looking good business thereby updating your fashion sense with "The Wardrobe” to give necessary style solutions, the very best of trends and the carriage every diva must acquire to show off your ensembles.


Placing you in the know, we have selected the latest trends to best interpret your personality in stylish garbs and statement accessories. These stylish trends include ; collar neck pieces, long sleeves, body-con, sequins, leather, detailed pieces, envelope purses, monochromes, bows, dresses, bags, skirts, bracelets, wedges, skater skirt, shirts, metallic, mini-skirt, platform shoes, earring, gold mix clutch, cream metallic low back hemline long dress, bronze sequence top, jumpsuits, clutches, pumps, sandals, disco pants and Vintage pieces are picked  to project the innate characteristics which a woman possess. The garbs listed above are not just ordinary but from top notch brands  like, Gianmarco Lorenzi, Elie Saab, Gucci, Golddust, J. Campbell, Herve Leger, Christian Louboutins and more.


To us, the garb does not matter alone. This is why we strike a balance, using "The Wardrobe" as a tool to create a stylish note between the personality and the fashion item. Anticipate for a high class fashion experience in Totalwrap Look Book 2013''

TOTAL WRAP WARDROBE 2013

1

2
3
4
5
6

7
8

9

10


11
12
13


I absolutely love the 2013 wardrobe...Gorgeous...Its so so ME..I would rock any of the outfits but my favourites of all is definately outift 4,6,10 and 11...I absolutely love the slit on the dress..I think I'm beginning to have a thing for slits...They just always magnifies the dress..Stunning..

I would also love to know you guys favourites out of the wardrobe please..I hope you all enjoy the post and feel free to ask any questions....

Total Wrap contacts
Twitter : @TotalWrap
Instagram: @TotalWrap
Email: Totalwrap@gmail.com
www.totalwraponline.com

Till my next post lovelys,
Ofure.O.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I wish we had this one here in Germany. <3 My favorites? I think 3,9 and 11!
    Great collection.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a store to shop, the styling is so good I like 6,9,11 and 12

    ReplyDelete
  3. The models are beautiful. Number 1 number 5 and 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is in Nigeria? Nice! I like most of the garments...not all of them,lol. Definitely the sequin dress, short black dress and the gold clutch!
    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na wa oo this is botique to the Next level. My pick is Number 1 and 11.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace and the gold clutch :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how classy the red carpet dresses look
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww..thank you all for your comments...great choices and much appreciated :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree Gorgeous collection! Love your blog btw, so cute !

    If you haven't already check out Elle Rose first cover on Youtube for Beyoncé "Miss you" at http://yourstrulylola.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/youtubechannel.html

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  10. The collection is lovely, I belief if you need help defining your style, then total wrap will just be there to answer you.

    http://yuddyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete