Wednesday 29 May 2013

Style Review: Happy birthday baby Zion..♥


Hey guyss.. ..
I miss you all. Been a while..
I have a genuine reason for being MIA this time but  I'll update you guys on that later...

Today's post is about this my little Cutie, Zion (My Godson)...Who says the kids aren't on this fashion business??Hehe the little man here is one of those Cuties ..Hes not only a fashionista but an incredible Poser.Zion  was born and based  in the States ..He loves watching cartoons, posing for the Cam, dressing up and he's such a cheerful  and happy Child...You just got to love  him.Makes me want to have a  baby....Until then by God's grace..:d

I'm wishing him a lovely and amazing 3RD BIRTHDAY...I pray God continue to protect  and guide him and Many more years ahead in Jesus Name. Amen ..So, I would be showing you Guys some of his breathtaking  outfits/Poses and Please let me know that you think about  his style...



















Kudos to to my Friend (His Mum) for been such  a wonderful Mother and Stylist...I love his whole outfits..They are on point....Well done hun...Once again, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZION....



♥ WE LOVE YOU....♥

Hope you all enjoy the post and have a Fab week ahead ..
Lots of Love,
Ofure.O.

23 comments:

  1. Haaay!! Such a cute lil poser (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, d cutie is really on point o. hehe. I followed ur blog here from the comment u left on my blog a while back that i just came across, nice blog dear. now follownig, wana follow back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo bundle of cuteness
    so much swag

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too adorable! Happy Birthday Little Man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is sooo cute! He got fashion sense hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow he's such a cutie!!! These looks are tooo fabulous! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!
    He is sooooo adorable!
    Ladies watch out for this young man a few years from now. He's gonna be a heart breaker! lol
    I want kids as cute as he is (So help me God!)

    Happy belated Birthday handsome!

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow he's very cool, adorable, & stylish..Happy Belated Birthday to him!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest post i have ever seen. Glad to have come across your blog. He is so cute x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow so cute!!!
    visit chizys-spyware.com for celebrity, fashion & lifestyle update.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg his too cute, and has style!! he looks like he must boss his photographer about hahaha

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is too CUTE
    Please go visit my blog and follow me on blogloving if you like it.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/rosemode

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww,he's so handsome! Future heart breaker :)
    P.S. I gave you a shout out on my blog :)
    Hurry and come back! lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cutie.. I gat to give it to the mum for having such great fashion sense..

    Cute pics..

    ReplyDelete
  15. TOO adorable for words!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO, SO cuuuute! and he has such amazing style for his age!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cool little guy!nice pictures! Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  18. How can this kid dress better than most guys my age? He's just adorable!

    sittingwitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. O MY GOD.
    You son is amazinnng! So stylish, I love that you dress m like that!
    Funny thing is... He's got the attitude to wear it ;-).
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS

    www.fromhatstoheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww so cuteee! :)

    Please check out my fashion & fitness blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can see he's going to be a heart breaker when he grows up.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. HE IS ADORRRABLEEE!! BEAUTIFUL DRESS BTW, I ALMOST GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE LIL MAN'S PHOTO :)


    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete