Saturday 27 April 2013

Recent Hauls + Late Blogiversary

Happy saturday Lovelies...I hope you all are having a great day..
This is just  a quick post on my recent hauls... I got to find out about this lovely online store called JUSTFAB..It's such  a lovely website, their customer service is right on point, quick and safe and guess what, you get your first item  for half of the price which is so worth the buy..... Orders take 2 to 6 working days to arrive and delivery is also free ..My orders even  came earlier than I expected which was only 2days.. I would recommend this website to you lovers of Shoes as you can never go wrong with their services and it's even great to know you can always return if not exactly what you want as it's also free..

So, below are Pictures of my newly purchased items from the website (JustFab)  and some of my recent purchase from Ebay ..Hope you like :)

Bellagio Sandals - JustFab
JustFab 
Novelty heart shaped glasses//Gold plated triangle shaped studs//Above knuckle Anti-war rings//Rihanna Gold hunky Lion head face pendant necklace------Ebay.

Ohh yea.. The blog was a year on the 29th of March..Yea yea..I know I'm  late on this..Its better late than never...HAPPY FIRST BLOGIVERSARY  TO MSVERSATILE TIPS....Here is my first ever post  First Post..hahha..Thanks to you all for all the supports ..It's well appreciated and I love you all :) x

Enjoy your weekend Dolls..
Enough Love,
Ofure .O.


6 comments:

  1. Happy late blogiversary! I love the sandals and the earrings.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated bloganniversary wishing you many more years of successful blogging and wonderful fashion styles too. You are absolutely right, JustFab is awersome bought some shoes from them too and I love them.

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO!! LOVE UR BLOG!!! FOLLOW ME!!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete